
I really just wanted this to be a place for Spence and I to keep track of what's goin' on with our fam. I also need to be better at writing down the funny stuff the kids say, so hopefully this site will make a lot of people laugh. Also, I figured I could write about how the kids are doing and what's going on with them, since I haven't scrapbooked for about 5 years. So, Brigham is 5 and getting excited for Kindergarten. Audrey is 3 and is totally crazy and funny. Isaac is 15 months, not walking, and finally has a few teeth. It took 13 months, but there's nothing that kid couldn't gum to death. Also, Spencer is in the Army, and going to school. He's about finished with his bachelors in business. About meaning he'll hopefully be done when his contract is up at the end of next year. He only takes a class at a time since that keeps him pretty busy in and of itself. It is nice to see an end in sight, though. Thank Heaven for ends in sight.
No comments:
Post a Comment