She and Mom were sitting downstairs talking and Audrey saThen, just after Spencer, Jr. got out of the bath and got dressed, he walked into the Kitchen and said, "Mom, I think the bath has made my foot defected." He thought it was pretty rude that we were laughing about it.

About an hour later, Spencer, Jr. was sitting at the table reading the "Friend" when Audrey walked in and looked over his shoulder at "Our Creative Friends." Audrey asked Spencer, Jr., "Are you going to draw a picture of you and dad?" To which he replied, very matter-of-factly, "Audrey, that's a picture of Adam and Even in the Sacred Grave." I had to leave so I could laugh.

Thanks for kids that bring a whole lot of comedy to life!!
2 comments:
Jamie,
Brooke (Imlay) Scheurer; here. I was "blog surfing" and came across your blog. I hope you don't mind :)
I know it has been ages since we have seen each other, but I thought I'd leave a comment anyway; and hope that you remembered me.
Your family is so cute, and you look great!
If you are still in UT we ought to get together for lunch, or something!
Brooke,
We just moved back to UT, so I'd love to get together for lunch. Are you in Fruit Heights? I have some family up in Bountiful, so it would be no biggy for me to come up there.
How are things with you?
Post a Comment