Sunday, July 13, 2008

Pictures

The kids have been in the swimming pool about every day. It's definitely one of their favorite places to be. I may have to take out a loan to pay for all the sun screen they need. It's worth it, though. Props to Grandma!!













This is Isaac with his bling-bling. He's very fashionable.













This is Audrey's work on Grandma's hair. Grandma was such a good sport. She sat still with a smile on her face the entire time.

And here is Isaac trying on my shoes. When he does stuff like this, he laughs and laughs. So, it makes me laugh, too.

3 comments:

Metmer said...

Thanks for posting these babe. It's fantastic to see the kids having a blast. I'll try to call you at lunch. I love you FOREVER!!!
SBT

Keddington Chronicles said...

Love the pool! It looks like so much fun. The girls keep talking about wanting to come down there and check it out. Kandace makes me SO NERVOUS around water. Josh has been taking them swimming. I have to stay away, or I'm going to have panic attacks. She jumped off the high dive like 20 times. Josh said that everyone thought she was crazy. I have to admit: I'm glad I missed that :) Cute pictures! We're excited to see you guys on Friday -Angela-

jalytaylor said...

I know what you mean about the pool. Audrey makes me pretty nervous, too. I would be super crazy without the suits that have the life jacket inside. Whoever thought of that was a genius.