So, since my prego blog, I've come to realize a few things. The most important is that it really doesn't matter when I have this baby. I was spoiled with the other 3, because they were all early. Not to say this one won't be, but I'm going to make it if he isn't. (I think!)
The other is that I'm not in charge and just need to be grateful for the health of this little boy and myself. I've had zero complications and, as far as we know, everything is great with our little guy. His heart rate is normal and he seems to be growing well.
While I was at the doctor today, they let me decide if I wanted to be checked or not. If you've had a kid, you know that this isn't exactly a comfortable or pleasant thing, so I opted out. I decided that it doesn't really matter if I'm dialated or not and that I'm going to be happy knowing that, eventually, I'm going to have a baby. Besides that, I'm a pansy and don't like unnecessary pain. If it let me know when the baby would be here, I probably would have been less woosy about it. PROBABLY
So, all that being said, I'm still pregnant and could quite possibly go past March 11, but if that is the case, I'll be grateful that Heavenly Father took care of me, our baby, and helped me remain sane throughout it all.
And, in case you were wondering, I wrote this blog so I can remember this attitude I have at this moment, because I guarantee I'll forget this positive moment I'm having and start complaining again. Possibly as early as tomorrow morning. :)
1 comment:
I hear ya on the end of the pregnancy thing. and yet the Lord does look out for us, and we still do it all again in a year or so. 2 years for me. Good luck with everything. I will be anxious to hear about your little guy once he has made his grand entrance into the world.
Post a Comment