ssy, huh?!) Honestly, though, I think the final weeks of pregnancy are so straining because, when the deed is done, it makes you that much more thankful to hold that baby in your arms. Who cares if you're not getting any sleep. At least you can lay whichever way you want, roll over without the earth shaking, and get out of bed without calling in the National Guard! This sounds a lot like complaining, but in all honesty, I just can't wait to get this little guy out so I can get back to some sense of normalcy. (Even though I'm not really sure what that's going to mean.)I realize, too, that there are women that have it much worse than I do, and so, I give props to them. More than props, actually. There's a sister in our ward that has diabetes, so she has to drive and hour and a half to the doctor once a week and will have to deliver there. That means she'll have to find someone to watch her other 2 kids while she delivers and hope that everything goes smoothly, so she won't have to leave them overnight somewhere. Her husband is in the Army Band, too, so he travels a lot which could mean she'll be on her own when d-day comes.
Thank Heaven for no complications and all my wussy aches and pains.
On a less complaining note, Audrey is doing better. We can't take her outside because she coughs up a lung every time the fresh air hits her, but other than that, she's doing much better. You'd never know she was sick, actually. I don't know if it's because it's such a normal part of her life, but she doesn't complain and can always find something to do, even when she has to miss out on preschool.
I'm enjoying these final days of 3 kidedness and hope I'm up for the 4 kid challenge. We obviously know it's what Heavenly Father wants, so we're up for the challenge, because we know He'll help us along. I'm also really thankful that Spencer is around for this one. Having him home for the whole month of March will be awesome! His boss has been really great! Thank Heaven for great bosses.
No comments:
Post a Comment