Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween

Halloween was pretty uneventful here. They have a certain time on post that you can go trick-or-treating, which is from 6-8 pm. I'm not sure what they do to you if you break that rule, but the MPs were patrolling the streets to make sure no one did. It didn't really matter to us, because we went to the trunk-or-treat at the church. There weren't very many people there, but that just meant that those that were there, got handfuls of candy instead of just a piece or two.
We came home at about 7, since there wasn't far to walk and we'd gone around to everyone by then, and went to a couple houses in our neighborhood. We finished at about 7:30, watched a movie, and went to bed.
You will notice, however, that Audrey's costume isn't completely on her (she was Uniqua from the Backyardigans). I didn't take pictures until we got home, because our new neighbors came to the door just as were leaving, so we were running late. When I did take pictures, though, Audrey was finished being Uniqua and there was nothing I could say to change her mind. Those of you that know her can understand that. You'll also notice from the pictures that I couldn't get all three of them to look at me at the same time. Candy was too much of a distraction for Isaac and Audrey just wanted her costume off.
Anyway, we missed Daddy, but hopefully he'll be around for the next Halloween. It is his favorite holiday, afterall. :)

2 comments:

Keddington Chronicles said...

The kids look cute!!! I was easily fooled, I just assumed that Audrey was something Disney Princess. But, Backyardigans are super cool, so that sounds fun. Also, I love your new background.

Lholgreen said...

Hi Jaime!! I miss you! Thank you for keeping a blog, I love seeing new photos of the fam. Funny thing is.. I never see any pics of you! I know you hate pictures, but I wanna see your cute self! You are an amazing mother and I love reading about your experiences. Hang in there- you are doing GREAT!