Friday, November 7, 2008

I'm Tagged, Too!

-8 Favorite T.V. Shows:
1. MONK!!
2. Without a Trace
3. Psych
4. Murder She Wrote
5. What Not To Wear
6. American Idol
7. Cold Case Files
8. Anything on DIY or HGTV

-8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. Costa Vida ( I miss this A LOT!!)
2. La Casita (In UT and AZ, but the one here is good!)
3. El Paso
4. Texas Road House
5. Olive Garden (Been craving this, but there isn't one here)
6. Crown Burger
7. Subway
8. Papa Murphy's

-8 Things that happened yesterday:
1. I had a meeting for Enrichment at my house
2. I took Audrey to preschool
3. Took Spencer, Jr. to school
4. I made chili and cornbread. (It's getting "cold" here.)
5. We watched the U beat TCU with the Pattersons(Now BYU just needs to beat the U!)
6. I watched a neighbor girl.
7. I couldn't sit up straight because my belly is getting huge and I think I ate too much chili.
8. Got new slip covers in the mail and they look awesome!

-8 Things to look forward to:
1. CHRISTMAS (We started listening to Christmas music the night before Halloween)
2. Going camping tonight, I think.
3. BYU game tomorrow
4. Getting out of the Army (We have a while still, but I definitely look forward to it.)
5. No more diapers (Again, I have a while before that will happen.)
6. Going back to school
7. Finishing the tree skirt I'm making
8. After the December Enrichment meeting

-8 things on my wish list
1. To be more patient
2. To live simply
3. To sleep more (yeah, right!)
4. To be thankful for the small things
5. To have someone professionally decorate my house
6. No fighting kids. (yeah, right!)
7. Peace on earth. ( I know that sounds like a beauty pageant answer, but I really do want that.)
8. That Spencer didn't have to travel so much. (It's better than Iraq, though.)

I tag Spencer, because everyone else I know has already been tagged.

No comments: