I have the greatest companion ever, we have three beautiful children and we honestly have everything we need in life and more (temporally and spiritually). It's incredible to reflect on the last 5+ years and consider all the things we've been through. I don't feel like we've been picked on but with two lengthy deployments and plenty of shorter stints apart, it has been tough to deal with. Through it all though, I've learned more than I can possible articulate. I've come to trust my Heavenly Father more deeply than ever before in my life. I've begun to learn what it really means to live by the Spirit (though I stumble more often than I'd like to admit). Also, among the most important lessons, I've learned how much I love and cherish my wonderful, beautiful wife and terrific kids. They enrich my life in such a fantastic way and I feel so humbled to be Jaime's husband and the father of three.
My life is truly blessed and I need to remember to look at the big picture when I have a day that I feel is a little too crazy or a little unfair.
Peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment