Wednesday, June 18, 2008

My Brigham


We were on our way home from playgroup this morning and Brigham said, "Mom, when I get older, I can watch Audrey and Isaac while you and Dad go on dates." I said, "Yeah, Bud, that'll be nice." Then he said, "I'll also be able to watch Audrey when she gets sick and has to go to the doctor." (Audrey is obviously sick a lot.) Then he said, "And I'll be able to get Isaac out of bed and put him to bed." He talked like this for the 10 minute drive home. He's obviously excited to grow up and hopefully when he really is old enough to babysit, he'll still want to help out. He's such a good boy and I'm going to miss having him home while he's at school every day. It's been so nice to have him around to help. He's great about helping with Isaac and really tries to do the right thing. I have the best kids ever!!

No comments: