Saturday, June 14, 2008

Humility

Spencer and I are going on a date tonight, so Audrey and Brigham were helping me choose an outfit. Brigham was helping because I told him we could go outside for a few minutes after I finished getting ready. He figured that if he helped with the clothes it would speed up the process. Anyway, Audrey ended up choosing the clothes, because Brigham had more important business to take care of, if you know what I mean. I had just finished putting my pants on and Audrey said, "I like those pants, Mom, but they're kind of tight, huh?!" Talk about a little chunk of humble pie. It hasn't scarred me too much, though, because I still have them on.
Also, Brigham learned to ride a bike yesterday. He was a natural. I took his training wheels off, he jumped on the bike, and it was like he'd been riding for years. I was so proud of how quickly he picked it up. He was excited to tell everyone, too. Learning something new is so exciting.

No comments: