Thursday, June 19, 2008

Isaac

So, Isaac has sort of been left out of the loop here, so I thought I'd dedicate a post to him today. It may not be a good idea since he's been pretty ornery the last couple days. I'm not sure if he has a cold or what, but he's been pretty grouchy. Anyway, aside from that, he's the cutest baby EVER!! Sorry to all the rest of you moms out there, but it's a fact! He doesn't talk much for a 17 month old, but he communicates just fine. He's a lot like Brigham was at that age. I know he can say things, because he used to say "momma" and "da da" but now he just grunts. His only word now is "ah" which means hot. (I know, right?!) He's really great at climbing and LOVES being outside. He'd live in the street, if I'd let him. But, I don't, because I love him. He's really affectionate and rubs my back every time I pick him up. It could be because he's grateful, but I'm going to say he's affectionate. He loves to eat and play with his brother and sister and I'm fairly certain he thinks he's at least 3 years older than he really is because he'll try anything. I've found on top of things more times than I can count. The favorite spot is the table. He really is a happy kid and hardly cries at all. The most he cries is when I put him in his bed for naps, but he gets over it quickly. He's a great baby and I love being his mom.

No comments: