Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I Don't Wanna

Today is one of those days when I just don't wanna. There's laundry to fold, a kitchen, living room, bathroom, 2 bedrooms, and a toy room to clean, but wowsa, I just don't feel like it. I think I might be the only mom in the world that would just rather sit, but that's how I'm feeling right now. It's actually been happening a lot more lately. I'm not sure why, either. I've only been back from UT for 3 weeks, so I should still be raring to go from that break, but I'm not.

So, now that I've shared that, we've had a pretty uneventful day. We went to play group at 9 this morning since it's so hot here in the AZ. Apparently the earlier it is, the cooler it is. It was still pretty warm, but fortunately they have canopies over the playgrounds here. (Somebody was thinkin'.) I was glad to come home to air conditioning. And I'd like to thank the Army for that. It's nice that they pay for me to have my AC running nonstop. I'd be a melted Popsicle without it.

Since then, I've practiced the songs we're going to be doing for our Enrichment Night in July, but that didn't last very long, because Isaac likes the piano a little too much. He was just a little bit too helpful, if you know what I mean. We also went out on the trampoline while Isaac was napping. The kids jumped while I sprayed our mostly dead lawn. They got sprayed a lot, too.

I've determined that it's about impossible to have a green lawn here. I've only seen one or two, so whoever has the green lawn must know something I don't. Either that or they're taking more than their turn with the water. We're only supposed to water on Tuesdays and Saturdays from 6-8pm, but you can use a nozzle anytime. I'm not really into standing outside for an hour every day to spray my lawn, though. I guess that would mean it's my fault that it's dead then.

Anyway, that's all I've done today, and yet, I'm feeling like chillin' like a villain the rest of the day.

Aren't you glad I shared?!

No comments: