Brigham was such an amazing boy today. He's always good, but today he did everything I asked him without having to be nagged or begged. So, tonight to celebrate, we splurged and had Papa Murphy's and watched "Alvin and the Chipmunks" on Clearplay while we ate popcorn. We have pajama parties quite often, but it was especially fun because of the pizza this time. In fact, Brigham wouldn't let us taste the pizza until we had started the movie. He wanted to make sure that it was a real and true pizza party.It's good that I'm blogging now, because I wish I had taken some pictures, so hopefully I'll always have the camera handy
the busiest man I know, but definitIt really was a fun night. Even though I folded laundry throughout the entire movie, it was really great to be together as a family. Spencer had to work today (that's what I get for praying that they'll have their program ready for his trip to Texas in July) and has been really busy with homework, so it was especially nice to have him around. He's so great about taking time for the fam. He's definitely got his priorities straight. I'm super blessed to be his wife!
No comments:
Post a Comment